- Botany Photo of the Day
- Botanical Image Database
- Ecology WWW Page
- International Plant Name Index ( IPNI)
- Internet Directory for Botany
- Congresso FLORAMAC2012
- Associação Lusitana de Fitossociologia
- International association of vegetation Science
- JSTOR Plant Science
- International Code of Botanical Nomenclature
- Biblioteca digital, Real Jardín Botanico, CSIC
- Euro+Med PlantBase
- Botanicus Digital Library
- Index Herbariorum
- The Linnaean Plant Name Typification Project
- Institute of Botany ASCR
- Latin dictionary
- Glossário de termos botanicos
- Invasive Species Specialist Group
- Delivering Alien Invasive Species Inventories for Europe
ContactGrupo de Botânica da Madeira
Please visit us at: www.uma.pt/floramac2018 Late Registrations still available. See you soon in Funchal!
Official website comming soon! First circular: https://www.facebook.com/FloraMac2018/ or twitter.com/FloraMac2018
We are proud to announce that we have two new doctors in our Group: Zita Ferreira defended successfully her PhD. thesis entitled: “Biosystematics of the genus Andryala L. (Asteraceae)”. Zita Ferreira thesis committee, from left to right: Miguel Sequeira, Carlos Neto, Jorge Capelo, Enrique...
Our Group is co-organizing the XVII Congress of European Mycologists, that will be held in Madeira Island in September 2015. Registration opening soon at www.xviicem.org.
Recently a new species of Andryala was described by our group. The study was published in the journal Novon: A Journal for Botanical Nomenclature, entitled "Andryala perezii (Asteraceae), a New Species from the Canary Islands". The comparison of Madeira and Canaries Island plants allowed...
Let your visitors know about news and events on your website as often as possible. You need to keep your website up-to-date so that your visitors will get used to visiting your pages regularly. You can use RSS feeds to deliver new articles directly to your readers.
Our new website has been launched today. Tell your visitors why you have started a new presentation and how it benefits them. Mention your goals and project advantages. Try to briefly give your visitors reasons why they should return to your pages.